Thursday, September 11, 2008

random |||

I feel like writing something but I don't know what it is so I'll just talk a lot

Is this loneliness? or what? I'm feeling something that isn't good, it's there all the time and i feel it worst when I'm alone, it makes me want to look at myself in the mirror a lot.

I keep on wishing for more freedom, I can't even use the freedom I have already correctly, or can I, I'm rational most of the time, but when I'm pressured or empty or sad I behave like I have the right to do anything. I don't know, I just feel like I'm suffocating a lot.

Where's right and where's wrong? Why doesn't life come with a manual?

and I'm SO irresponsible
or my responsibilities are too meaningless
I don't know
I'm so unsure on how I'll behave with real responsiblities
hence comes my confusion with where self trust ends and begins

Imagination is so great. But sitting there day dreaming for hours doesn't solve anything, and makes reality look hideous.


Why does God talk always come in boring books or cliche phrases?

Why doesn't God talk to me? Why doesn't he help end my confusion?

when did my sister get so mean?

These girls, they're so in a world of their own, I feel like I'm on another planet when I'm with them. I honestly feel like I'm a devil. I know I wouldn't be happy if I were like them, I've tried. But yet their lives seem so clean and trouble free.

Social rules are the most ironic useless myth of human history


It's me who doesn't listen. Right.

1 comment:

M.R said...

random thoughts ...look random from outside but deep inside they carry the real essence of logic !!