Dear God,
Thanks for giving me flaws that (when let out by me) only hurt me or really close people who eventually forgive me. Please make me stop hurting myself. I've been so bad with you I'm sorry, but it gets boring when you get so silent.
Love,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"it gets boring when you get so silent."
me too i get so bored when i become deaf ...blessed are those who are always able to listen to his voice
The God I know gives people no flaws, but rather fixes those present due to emptiness.
By the way, I think you have a stronger hearing than most people, and you hear quite a lot, although maybe not the way you've been expecting.
Anyway, keep those letters coming, you might just get a letter in return... or better yet, maybe a parcel :)
Post a Comment