Thursday, August 7, 2008

random

- today I look very nice

- I really can enjoy my own company

- I like tea more than I think I do

- I want to dance with a boy at least once in my life time

- I should be nicer to people

- I'm very happy my nails aren't breaking anymore

- I like to wash dishes

- I should have more headscarves, and I should wear more green

- I'm still thinking about you

- I hope I don't look at things I wrote about you in a while and feel very stupid

- I should get a pedicure

- I miss my old biology teacher and feel very bad for getting a new one

- how my friends are reacting to me taking a distance exactly proves my point about them
- which means I'll take more distance and I'm happy that way

- I'm really smart, but sometimes my ego doesn't understand it

- I don't know whether it's right or wrong to have an ego that's as huge as mine

- I looked so much nicer when my hair was really long, but I still look nice

- I really really, despise authority, like really

No comments: