Why do you always seem so distant when he's around? Is it because he's so big and reckless and against most things you're trying to teach me??
I tried handling that today. I did to a little extent. But this is really an indication to a flaw in my relationship with you, or to the fact that there's a side of it I haven't taken care of. I so believe in you in all my moments, I feel you around, telling me what to do. But for some reason I'm oblivious to, you just seem like a myth or a theory when he's around. I'm so afraid this is a sign I secretly or subconciously idolize him. It seems so wrong imagining you're around when he's there.
You really are my best friend, I'm always listening. I just need you to help me out with this. I want you to make me feel you're always there and supportive, even when everyone around me doesn't care about you.
Love,
Me
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment