My previous post.. the video and the lyrics, they made me think about that.. being homesick.
It got me thinking about the definition of home in the first place, what home is to me. And the conclusion I got to is that home is the place you feel absolutely secure and out of the reach of anything threatening. I used to long for that feeling. Having faith in nothing, I had to feel this way, even though I thought I had faith.
I am very proud to declare the fact that this feeling has no place in my heart now. I can not be homesick. I have faith in Him. He will make everything okay. Even if the whole world is after me, I have Him, only HE has the ability to set things right.
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for being my HOME.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment