Oh my God, God
What is it that's happening to me
why am I doing this
what the hell is wrong with me
Why am I making mistakes I thought I was done with years ago
why am I making mistakes that get me to a point where I need serious help
oh my God, God
what the fuck
what I've been doing the past few days, is saying I won't go nearing it again and drowning myself in spiritual things
It just comes from a deep desire I have to press pause from my life and moving to another level of being
Oh my God
I can't believe I'm doing this again
I need to get hit by a train or something to fucking wake up
I can't believe what I'm doing to myself
Where is the manual that tells you how to deal with sin
aside from evangelical self help
I need that
I need the 7 habits to recover from sin, or some 10 step/commandment/thing to do to slap yourself on the face and wake up
I feel like I'm not standing on the ground, I feel completely off balance and in a weird state of mind where all what I'm saying resonates but doesn't necessarily sound like it has anything to do with me
Oh my God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment