Sunday, June 6, 2010

9 Months

Since the last time I blogged here.

A lot has changed, I've grown a little.

I've become closer to who I want to be..

I've become 100 times less secure, less of faith in God, less in faith of anything for that matter.

I've recently seriously attempted to grow the skill of being alone and happy again, It is working

Although when it's not, I shift to anxiety fits

I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and borderline personality disorder..

I'm on medication

When I'm on medication I am happy

And I don't care that my happiness is associated to a drug, when I started taking it I could not believe that this was how everyone else was, I couldn't believe this is the state I was struggling to reach, I don't care if I'm on it for as long as I live

I'm starting to build an art career

I'm surviving school

I've recently made two nice friends

I'm less healthy from too much medication that's making me less active

I'm driving

I like my family more

I'm able to study for longer hours

I get occassional relapses, but

I'm alright.

No comments: