To start filtering your life of any activity other than what you want to do, and only that. No pleasing and no pursuit of others' satisfaction..
To gather all the affection you had scattered around in a box and bury it at the underground of your consciousness..
To not enjoy something too much, and not ache for something too much either..
To learn to start being nice to yourself, because you can't depend on anyone else to cradle you..
To actively eradicate all the memories/pictures/music/habits of your past way of living. Pretty much anything that provokes its return..
To be as coherent as a brick wall, and not let anyone in until you've completely healed..
To grow a special area in your brain just for thought surveillance. If any thought of longing appears, eliminate immediately..
And to word all this into clear ordered thoughts, to have it visible enough to start applying it..
Is to be self sufficient; To reconcile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I might agree with all this pouring into being self-sufficient, but I'm not sure about the reconcilation bit.
That said, may God give you all the strength and wisdom you may need.
Perhaps I've put it out of place or out of the right order. What I meant is, it's the first step you need to accomplish to start reconciling.
Thanks for the prayers, keep them going please!
Post a Comment